Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Song

I think camp rock inspired me to write a song.  So thats what I did with my afternoon yesterday.  I figured I would just take a stab at it.  I mean after Fighting For the Right of Your Love and Interdigitizing I thought I might be able to write a song of some sort.  I am trying to figure out how to use garage band so I can put some tunes behind the lyrics! 

I am working at DSM starting tomorrow!  Nothing to glamorus...my first project will be helping to clean out the dungeon, which is like their basement that has not been cleaned/organized in a good while.

For some reason I have been dying to take an adult hip hop class for the past few weeks and I can not find a class in the D-town area that offers one!  If they do the registration fee alone makes me say no.  So I decided to do some investigating in the Boston area and I found a place thats only $40 a month for 3 classes!  Not to bad eh?  My urge for some hip hop might have to wait til September!


No comments: