* I got my haircut and boy do I mean CUT! As most all of you know/have seen/stalked me on facebook (love you al!) I cut my hair into the "katie holmes bob" as I like to call it! I have wanted to cut my hair short for a good while, and well I somehow got the guts to do it. I feel like it kind of goes with my life at the moment if you know what I mean.
* The first Tri wedding was a blast! It was crazy watching Jess get married. Everything was beautiful and it was so Jess and well the saddest part of the evening was retiring the J-Patt nick name. It was one of the best weekends of the summer because EVERYONE (besides mickey mouses' personal assistant) was in town and it was fantastic!
* K-Bo and I got to go see the Jonas Brothers on Wednesday in the best seats I have ever had in my life for a concert. We literally scored the LAST seats in the whole Superpages.com Center and it was a miracle. A wonderful lady at my work helped us get these tickets. We were in the front center section on like row 20 but the stage came into the audience and when they would come out onto that part of the stage we were like on row 5! It was the first time I have not stared into a jumbo screen but could actually see the people performing on the stage! The concert itself was great and I love the Jo-Bro's even more. Katie and I also enjoyed viewing the fanatic teenage crowd and their dramatic comments. I made friends with the 16 and 12 year old next to me. They might have thought I was weird at first but when I left they gave me a hug!
* I basically have a place to live in Boston! Its in Sommerville and very close to Davis Square! I am so so pumped and the girls are awesome. They are 2 Harvard PhD students! Pictures maybe coming soon?!
* I have 2 interviews next week! One on Monday and one on Tuesday. Oh I am praying that one comes through! One of the places I am interviewing with I have been talking to since April!
* I am for sure going to start acting again when I move to Boston. I really feel like a volcano with this pent up desire to perform. I have not had much of an outlet in four years and I have to have a way to release this passion. I have started reading this book called The Artist's Way. It talks about how we all have a creative drive because our Creator is Creative. It makes so much sense. God is SO creative. I am awe struck by it in one of way or another everyday. So why would I not have this creative drive? This is such a longer story and just reading a chapter of this book has lead to a lot of self revelation about myself and the Lord. I am trying to incorporate this book into my daily time with the Lord. I feel like I need to start pursuing the Lord on a more creative level as well. I feel like the Lord is teaching me a lot about this right now and I am sure you will hear more about it in later posts. I am even toying around with the idea of getting a MFA in acting. Crazy huh? Yesterday I even updated my acting resume. This is no joke!
So this post got longer than what I expected. Hope you enjoyed it!
1 comment:
new post.
new post.
new post.
Post a Comment