So vaca in Destin with the fam was wonderful! I got to spend 3 days by the beach and not be attached to a computer looking for jobs. It was so refreshing to just be by the ocean and just be...I think it should be a law that everyone has to go to the beach once a year at least! I have not been to the beach in over 10 yeas and that is just way to long. One major highlight on the trip- I went para sailing with my mom and aunt! It was a very spontaneous thing and such a thrill. I loved every second of the 10 minutes we were soaring 400 ft above the ocean!
Well that is all I got for now! I have an interview on Wed so please pray for me if you think of me! I am so so excited about this job and I just pray that everything will workout in my favor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment