Friday, June 6, 2008

Yes I CAN!


I feel like blogging my life right now.

I feel like my full time job is applying for jobs...ironic?! I think so!

If I am going to move to Boston I might start thinking about applying for jobs related to dance, opera etc but every time I try to apply for one I stop...because I want to work for the theatre...I'm stubborn.

I started applying for jobs in NYC because sometimes I get mad at Boston because they don't have a million and one jobs for the theatre unlike New York.  The only company who has replied to me this week is The League of Resident Theatre.  All they said was we have received your resume.  Thank You!  Thank you LORT for making me feel like I am not sending my resume into thin air.  It means a lot!

I want to publicly wish Xanadu good luck at the Tony's.  Even though I have not seen this show I have always believed in it.  Cubby Burnstein (check out You Tube!) you inspire me and I am with you... YES IT CAN!  If it wins I would like every person who has made fun of me for liking this show to sing a Xanadu song for me!  A you tube video will be very appropriate!  Well if Xanadu can well then I can too!  I will find a job in the theatre....Xanadu are you hiring?

I think I am just going to pick acting back up.  Maybe getting into the theatre business is easier that way?  Who knows? 

 

No comments: