August was a really big month for me. Here are the highlights:
- I ran a half marathon in New York City
- I took the second part of my acting class that I took in the Spring
- I was in my first play in 5 years! It was a BLAST and an absolute dream to work with the people involved in this project!
- My mom visited Boston for the first time
- I took two New York City trips...I think I have mastered the metro and someone should give me my New Yorker card! lol! (I will say that when I was venturing to Central Park the morning of my race at 4:30am a New Yorker told me "well it does not get more New York than this." So I am official right?
- I found new roommates that are amazing and wonderful! Brian and Christie moved in two days ago and it has been an absolute blast! Today we had "Tell all Tuesdays" over PBR and we have declared tomorrow Wii Wednesday! I am SO excited about living with both of them this year!
Well that is me in a nutshell. As always I vow to get better at updating so I don't have to do this super brief bullet point updates! Love!
-
No comments:
Post a Comment